The holiday homes Gli Olmi are located just 900m from the center of Marina di Campo. The location is excellent both to be able to walk to the beach and the village center, and to easily reach any point on the island by car or scooter.
Having the center of Marina di Campo a few hundred meters away offers guests the convenience of having all the services, but at the same time staying in a quiet area, surrounded by greenery.
How to reach the apartments Gli Olmi
Viale Giuseppe Pietri, 944 - 57034 Marina di Campo (LI)
GPS: Lat. 42.793306 Long. 10.352136
The nearest port to reach Marina di Campo is Portoferraio.
By car: travel time about 25 minutes
- Once you get off the ship, continue towards Via Giosuè Carducci and take Via Manganaro
- at the roundabout take the first exit, continuing on via della Cementeria
- at the second roundabout go straight on until the next one
- continue straight following the signs for Campo nell'Elba / Procchio
- stay on the SP24 road towards Procchio, pass the "Club 64" disco, continue to Procchio
- cross the hamlet of Procchio, past the petrol station, take the first exit on the left (sign for Marina di Campo / Cavoli / Seccheto / Fetovaia)
- stay on the SP25, following the signs for Marina di Campo
- at the Beyfin petrol station continue to the intersection and follow the signs for Marina di Campo on via dell'Acquedotto
- at the large roundabout take the second exit (ie go straight) and follow the road to get to Marina di Campo
- keep to the main road, pass the Eni petrol station (on the left), further on the pharmacy and the Zero Gradi ice cream parlor (on the right), arriving at a stop sign.
- turn right, staying on the SP25 up to a roundabout
- take the first exit on the right, following the signs for Cavoli / Seccheto / Fetovaia on Via della Costa
- pass a garden centre (on the left) and continue up to a detour on the left, with three palm trees, one for each flower bed, turn left onto Via Giuseppe Pietri
- continue, passing the Il Moro restaurant, for about 1km until the green sign "Gli Olmi", on the left.
Have a good holiday!
get off the ship, walk a few meters to the beginning of Viale Elba, you will immediately see the bus parking area, buy your ticket at the ticket office and take the bus to Marina di Campo. Get off after 21 Stop at 116 (Sant'Ilario), Gli Olmi are located 220 meters from you.
Other places of interest:
- Mineralogical Museum - San Piero (5km)
- Astronomical square - San Piero (5km)
- Various excursion points (paths marked on maps to discover the historical roots of Elba)
- Archaeological Museum - Marciana (10km)
- Napoleonic Museums - Portoferraio (18km)
- Museum of the quarryman - Capoliveri (20km)
- Mining park - Capoliveri (20km)
- Small Mine - Porto Azzurro (20km)
- Historic public wash houses - Rio nell'Elba (30km)
- Mineralogical Museum - Rio Marina (35km)